MISS HYBRID'S FORUM

*** WELCOME TO MISS HYBRID'S FORUM WHERE GIMP MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL ***
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 8:11 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1866 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 4075 Next
PostPosted: July 20th, 2014, 2:55 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Thank you for all the nice comments. I will pass them onto Penelope once she has finished licking me clean
will you be licking Penelope clean or shall i?

PostPosted: July 20th, 2014, 3:35 pm 
Acolyte

Quote:
I have some secretly filmed video of me being fucked in the garden paying for the taxi ride from the previous day. I did let him fuck me over the bonnet when he brought me home late, but he came on the first thrust and wanted another go, I agreed he could have another tomorrow. The next day my husband was in the hot tub with some of his golf chums.

The driver called my phone and I let him in the gate, telling him to park and walk the last 200m of the drive and meet me in the garden. I sneaked off to meet him, getting him to follow me to where I had already set up a hidden camera to cover the location. I sucked his cock before he bent over the Lion by the pond and shoved his cock up my arse. He didn't last long again. This took place about 30m away from where my husband was in the tub. I gave the driver my knickers and went back to the party in the tub with a very wet pussy.

My husband went to get drinks. Once my husband was inside the house one of the men announced that I had just been fucked in the garden. Evidently he had gone to the loo and had watched me being fucked. He wasted no time in getting his fingers inside me as he told his friends of my antics, encouraging them to do likewise with their finger. The bubbles concealed the fingers in both my holes and once back, my husband sat there chatting away , oblivious to his friends digital dexterity. I often watch the film for fun.

:mememe: :bed: :wiggle: :dog: :shlick:

Park and ride takes on a hole new meaning :hardcore:

PostPosted: July 20th, 2014, 4:50 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Thank you for all the nice comments. I will pass them onto Penelope once she has finished licking me clean

I thought I would add a few #misshybridlive pics from my yard

Moist excellent Miss. :rasingin:

PostPosted: July 20th, 2014, 5:09 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
She has been grounded and licked every day thank you Doc.

PostPosted: July 20th, 2014, 6:32 pm 
Shovelhead

...looks to me as you have a classic - british summer in Englandshire ...??! :dunno:

PostPosted: July 20th, 2014, 7:39 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
She has been grounded and licked every day thank you Doc.
so then you will not be needing me to lend a hand?

PostPosted: July 21st, 2014, 6:56 am 
Disciple

Quote:
I have some secretly filmed video of me being fucked in the garden paying for the taxi ride from the previous day. I did let him fuck me over the bonnet when he brought me home late, but he came on the first thrust and wanted another go, I agreed he could have another tomorrow. The next day my husband was in the hot tub with some of his golf chums.

The driver called my phone and I let him in the gate, telling him to park and walk the last 200m of the drive and meet me in the garden. I sneaked off to meet him, getting him to follow me to where I had already set up a hidden camera to cover the location. I sucked his cock before he bent over the Lion by the pond and shoved his cock up my arse. He didn't last long again. This took place about 30m away from where my husband was in the tub. I gave the driver my knickers and went back to the party in the tub with a very wet pussy.

My husband went to get drinks. Once my husband was inside the house one of the men announced that I had just been fucked in the garden. Evidently he had gone to the loo and had watched me being fucked. He wasted no time in getting his fingers inside me as he told his friends of my antics, encouraging them to do likewise with their finger. The bubbles concealed the fingers in both my holes and once back, my husband sat there chatting away , oblivious to his friends digital dexterity. I often watch the film for fun.

That sounds like a video well worth fiddling to :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :shlick: :shlick: :shlick: :shlick: :shlick:

Don't let Felix :felix: get hold of it or he'll never get any work done!

PostPosted: July 21st, 2014, 9:35 am 
Resident Tartist

Quote:

YOU LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FANTASTIC MISS! :drm: :allhail:

PostPosted: July 21st, 2014, 9:37 am 
Resident Tartist

Quote:

:stiffy: :wank: :wank: teaser, teaser! :deer: :hunting:

PostPosted: July 21st, 2014, 10:29 am 
Disciple

Quote:

I imagine they were all fingers and thumbs. :shower:

PostPosted: July 21st, 2014, 2:36 pm 
Disciple

Quote:

:stiffy: :wank: :wank: :stiffy:
:mechbull: :bath:

If sometime the lovely Miss come to Brazil, I will drive gorgeous Miss Hybrid and then take to bath every time. 8-) :yes:
:car2: :doglick: :tongue:

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2014, 11:24 am 
Resident Tartist

Quote:

I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THESE PICTURES!!! :mememe:

Please! :bee:

PostPosted: July 24th, 2014, 6:49 pm 
Post Whore

Uh Oh :hls:

PostPosted: July 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm 
Resident Tartist

Quote:

Nouu I clicked the picture 20 times - butt no galleries :swear: :chess:

PostPosted: July 24th, 2014, 7:48 pm 
Disciple

Quote:

Oh yes :woo: :excite: :tongue: :drm:

PostPosted: July 24th, 2014, 11:29 pm 
Disciple

Quote:

are you saying i should take out my rod?

PostPosted: July 25th, 2014, 8:50 am 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:

You have to click it 21 times... :fp:

PostPosted: July 25th, 2014, 9:33 am 
Resident Tartist

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You have to click it 21 times... :fp:
oh :pc1:

PostPosted: July 26th, 2014, 10:38 am 
Disciple

Quote:

click, click, click.........

PostPosted: July 26th, 2014, 2:38 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:

lick, lick, lick.........
fixed

PostPosted: July 27th, 2014, 12:02 pm 
Post Whore

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fixed
Oh very Goo Doc :sos: :rake:

PostPosted: July 27th, 2014, 3:03 pm 
Disciple

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fixed
Oh very Goo Doc :sos: :rake:
im glad you enjoy my licks

PostPosted: August 10th, 2014, 9:53 am 
Post Whore

I have been busy....

PostPosted: August 10th, 2014, 9:56 am 
Disciple

Quote:
I have been busy....

Love the new photo set Miss. :yes: :camel: :drool: :stiffy:

PostPosted: August 10th, 2014, 11:24 am 
Disciple

Wow! Madam Hybrid is looking better than ever!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1866 posts ]  Go to page Previous 136 37 38 39 4075 Next